Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta
- 4 slices Filone bread (or large French baguette)
- 16 oz. assorted heirloom cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 leaves chopped fresh basil
Toss tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, 3 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon sea salt and a pinch of pepper in a bowl, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fry bread in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet, browning on each side, and adding 1 more tablespoon if oil if necessary.
Spoon bruschetta onto pan toasted bread and serve.
Lambrusco Dell'Emilia Bianco