For a couple of months now I've been thinking of buying JD a 3 wheel stroller, not necessarily a jogging stroller (although I probably should jog, I don't), but just a stroller that is easier to maneuver in crowds and on non-concrete terrains. If you've also been looking for one of these strollers then you've probably gasped at how much they cost; $299-$600, even on Craigslist! With our road trip coming up in a couple of weeks I decided to seriously start searching for a 3 wheel stroller and I told myself if I couldn't find one with good reviews for under $150, then I'd just give up my search. Well this weekend while the hubby drove to San Diego and back, I began researching 3 wheel strollers (on my handy-dandy iPhone) and was almost ready to give up when I came across Contours Options 3 Wheeler Stroller, this stroller has great reviews on every website I visited and the price ranged from $136-$199. Well, I purchased it for $136 on Amazon.com (with no taxes and free super saver shipping), I can't wait to stroll JD around in it, I'm just hoping the reviews are true!
Why I picked it:
- Reversible seat can face forward or face parent.
- 8" front single swivel & 12" rear never flat wheels.
- Easy trigger allows for quick fold and upright stand.
- New Easy-Reach parent tray has deeper, ventilated cup holders.
- Child cup holder and front bar removes quickly for in & out convenience.
- Height adjustable Sunrider canopy includes a peek-in window.
- Large basket for storage.
- Height adjustable 5-point harness for safety and padded sleeves for comfort.